Seiont Manor Hotel
The best choice for conference venues in North Wales. Originally a Georgian farmhouse, Seiont Manor in North Wales is a very peaceful hotel located 67 miles from Chester and 77 miles from Liverpool.
Seiont Manor is set in 150 acres of private grounds and offers five meeting rooms, from the smaller Hedd Wyn being ideal for boardroom meetings, to the larger Llywelyn with a capacity of up to 100, making the hotel an ideal conference venue in North Wales.
Offering 28 bedrooms, Seiont Manor is ideal for exclusive use meetings, events, training and conferences. The hotel’s location near the Snowdonia National Park provides an endless choice of outdoor team building activities.
Tel: 0845 458 0902
Book to earn rewards:
Join our loyalty club to earn rewards every time you book an event with us.
Whether you enquire using the online enquiry form or by phone, our business reservations team will respond with a written quote within 2 hours.
Function rooms & capacities
|Function room||Max capacity||Boardroom||U-shape||Theatre||Cabaret||Classroom||Reception||Dining|
Meeting packages & offers
- 3 AA Red Stars and 2 AA Rosettes
- Fine dining restaurant and brasserie
- Outside breakout patio area
- Ideal for exclusive use events
- Easy access from A55 Expressway
- Nearest Motorway Link: M6 - M56
- Nearest Airports: Liverpool 80 miles | Manchester 90 miles
- Nearest Train Station: Bangor 8 miles
- Helicopter Grid Reference: North 53 08 48 West 04 11 14