Audleys Wood Hotel
Located in Basingstoke, Hampshire, just 50 miles from central London and only 5 minutes from the M3, Audleys Wood Hotel is an accessible retreat from the capital and the major motorway networks of the M3 and M4. The hotel is well placed for national meetings and transient corporate business within the local area.
Audleys Wood is a former Victorian country mansion and is now best renowned for offering versatile meeting and conference space. The hotel completed a main house refurbishment programme in 2011, with all 72 bedrooms and lounges refurbished. The hotel’s latest addition is the Simonds fine dining restaurant which complements the existing brasserie, being ideal for lighter bites.
The hotel offers four meeting rooms in the main house with boardroom capacities of up to 30 and cabaret of 32. In 2012 Audleys Wood unveiled a new garden pavilion with permanent sides, doors and windows. The pavilion added a new dimension to the hotel with benefits such as WiFi, blackout curtains for presentations, dedicated kitchen, self contained permanent toilets and an adjacent breakout patio. The space is also very flexible, having the option to divide into two as required.
Function rooms & capacities
|Function room||Max capacity||Boardroom||U-shape||Theatre||Cabaret||Classroom||Reception||Dining|
Meeting packages & offers
- 4 AA Stars
- Fine dining restaurant and brasserie
- Garden pavilion opened in 2012 with a capacity of 200
- Rear lawn ideal for team building activities
- 20 minutes from Reading and 40 minutes from Southampton
- Nearest Motorway Link: M3 J6
- Nearest Airports: Southampton 31 miles | Heathrow 40 miles
- Nearest Train Station: Basingstoke 2 miles
- Helicopter Grid Reference: 51.24623 1.07934