Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa
With commanding rural views overlooking three counties, it is easy to forget that Nutfield priory is located close to the M25 and London Gatwick and is easily accessible from London with a direct train service to Redhill.
Nutfield Priory offers nine meeting rooms, the largest being the Fielden with a maximum cabaret capacity of 60 and 100 theatre style. The Fielden also has its own outside terrace being ideal as a summer breakout area.
Alternatively, the wood panelled Gibson room is ideal for a u-shape configuration of up to 32, or 40 for cabaret. The hotel also offers a number of smaller syndicate rooms, with lots of natural daylight, being ideal for boardroom layout meetings. The Study is particularly attractive with original features and is well suited to small meetings and dinners.
In addition to spectacular views, Nutfield has a number of large bedrooms with unique features such as sleigh beds, a bedroom in the tower and a balcony high up on the roof.
Function rooms & capacities
Meeting packages & offers
- 4 AA Stars and 2 AA Rosettes
- Fine dining restaurant and spa brasserie
- 9 master and 6 junior suites
- 22 miles from central London and 5 miles from M25 junction 6
- Nearest Motorway Link: M25 J6/8
- Nearest Airports: Gatwick 10 miles
- Nearest Train Station: Redhill 2 miles
- Helicopter Grid Reference: OS sheet 189 Grid 289 502