Norton House Hotel & Spa
Set in 55 acres and located near a number of business parks, Norton House is a country house hotel located just five minutes from Edinburgh Airport.
Norton House was built in 1840 and has a dedicated function suite, 83 bedrooms, health club and spa. The hotel offers 13 meeting rooms with rooms in the main house, the self-contained Gathering conference centre and in addition, the Garden Suite which was unveiled in 2008. The Ballroom in the main house is the largest space, with a maximum capacity of 300, and offers the interconnecting Oak Room as an ideal space for breakouts.
Offering six meeting rooms, The Gathering is ideal for boardroom and u-shape meetings of 10-20 delegates with parking located directly outside. The Garden Suite has a maximum theatre style capacity of 250 and is well suited to cabaret layouts of up to 100. The Garden Suite has its own breakout lounge and adjacent outdoor terrace, in addition to lawns which are ideal for team building activities.
Function rooms & capacities
|Function room||Max capacity||Boardroom||U-shape||Theatre||Cabaret||Classroom||Reception||Dining|
Meeting packages & offers
- 4 AA red stars and 3 AA rosettes
- Fine dining restaurant, brasserie and spa café
- AA hotel of the year Scotland 2010/11
- Modern conference facilities
- Modern well proportioned executive bedrooms
- Nearest motorway link: A8 - M9 - M8 J2
- Nearest airport: Edinburgh 3 miles
- Nearest train station: Edinburgh Haymarket 6 miles